WE ARE HIRING!
Role: Admin Manager/Bookkeeper (Full-time)
We are looking for a meticulous and robust individual who is self-motivated to organise daily workload by priorities. As the Admin Manager/Bookkeeper, you support and manage plans laid out by the Admin Director and full-time artists by implementing administrative systems. You must have a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment. Due to the fast-paced and independent work nature of this post, the ideal candidate needs to possess a positive attitude towards challenges and have excellent interpersonal skills. Experience and exposure to theatre industry is not compulsory.
- Handle phone and email enquiries
- Responsible for office maintenance and all admin related matters
- Filing, invoicing and processing of claims and related record-keeping
- Record minutes from company meetings
- Manage and process revenue collection, reimbursements, invoices and financial reporting
- Provide general support including photocopying, booking and scheduling of rehearsal and workshop spaces, stationery and office supplies re-ordering
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of admin and bookkeeping working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and organised
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other office software
- Willingness to learn new softwares, skills and resources
- Ability to multi-task and work with little direct supervision
- Able to handle and work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Able to start work immediately
- Only Singaporeans/PRs may apply
This is a full-time position.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the email subject titled "Admin Manager/Bookkeeper".